I didn’t realize that this blog was completely glitched out in Internet Explorer until I received an email mentioning something about my content overflowing into my sidbar and my sidebar overflowing into my content. (I know, sounds like a Reese’s commercial.) It worked beautifully in Firefox but for some reason, IE was having fits.
Anyways, I realized very quickly that it was because of the WordPress “widgets” plugin which is used for easily setting up sidebars without coding. I can do the coding, but that widget thing seemed so easy and so tempting.
Hopefully, all is well with the blog again and hey, if you happen to notice it acting squirrely – please let me know.